Are you prepared?
No one ever expects to experience water damage in their home or place of business. Unfortunately, disasters happen when you least expect them. At SERVPRO of Pasadena North we understand that water damage can be stressful on you and your family. That is why we do our best to take that pressure off of you, by providing you with an Emergency Ready Profile.
You do not except a pipe to burst in your home or place of business. However, you can be proactive and stay prepared in the event that it does. At SERVPRO of Pasadena North we can help you in your efforts of staying prepared by providing you with a FREE Emergency Ready Profile.
What is a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile?
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile is designed to provide you with all the critical information needed in order to begin mitigation and recovery services.
The advantages of having an Emergency Ready Profile are:
- A no cost assessment of your facility or home. (FREE)
- An easy access profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. (HOA ,property managers, insurance agents, etc...)
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve location, priority areas and priority contact information.
So now is the time to let us help you prepare for a disaster.
For more information please call SERVPRO of Pasadena North at (626) 447-4111.