Advanced Technology and Techniques
Technology is constantly changing and here at SERVPRO of Pasadena North we are changing with it! In order to restore your property to preloss condition, our teams remain current on the latest techniques and protocols from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). With their guides SERVPRO of Pasadena North can utilize advanced tools to detect moisture, extract water, dry materials, remove odors and sanitize your property. Not only do our crews use the latest technology to restore your home, they also use advanced software to document the drying progress. Whether you have experienced a flood, fire or sewage back up, our teams are equipped with the latest technology to service you.
Our crews use the latest SERVPRO software, such as DryBook, to electronically sign paperwork with you on site and keep track of the drying progress. We are also now equipped with Matterport, which we use to provide you and insurance company with a 360 virtual tour of your property. These tools have vastly improved the restoration process, giving us the ability to return your property to you quickly!
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.